FOR INDIVIDUAL REGISTRATION PLEASE FOLLOW THE link below:
Professionals need to register at the link above, but if you have a group of parents to register PLEASE CALL ANNETTE AT 806-281-5715
1) follow the link above
2) Click "register" in the upper right hand corner
3) Select "check out"
4) "create an account" for ESC 17. This is a new system so everyone will have to create a new account regardless if you have had one in the past.
5) If you are not with a school, under region, district, campus, and position just select "other". When you select continue, it will ask for your school again. If y
6) You can then enter your check number, PO number, credit card information, or electronic check for the $10 conference fee.
7) Complete Checkout - you will then receive an email with confirmation
- Registration cannot be refunded for any reason.
- The conference fee includes all sessions, materials, continental breakfast and lunch.
- If you choose to register at the door the conference fee is $20.
- Social Work CEU's, PDU's, and Certificates of Attendance will be available, however you have to have registered at the link above to get those credits.
- Infants, children, and K-12 students are not allowed.
- Out of respect for speakers and participants, the use of cell phones is prohibited!
- If ASL interpretation is required, a request must be made at least two weeks prior to the conference.
- Headsets will be available during keynote sessions for those who speak only Spanish.